Pages

Friday, July 15, 2011

Hang Time

Has anyone ever gotten an Air Plant?
I just ordered on from this cute Etsy Shop, Tortise Loves Donkey.
It was just over 5 bucks including shipping. I am so stinking excited.

A few weeks ago, the Hub and I were in Portland and I begged to visit the West Elm store in the Pearl District. We bought one of those Shane Power hanging vases, and its super cute! but it has also been sitting empty since it came home with us.

Now, a cute Air Plant is enroute... so excited.
BTW we went with the smallest round vase, it was 9 bucks, and is a decent size for sure. I'll post some pics as soon as its all put together!

Have a fab weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments = good karma! Let's hear what you've got to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...