Pages

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

16 Week Bumpdate!!

Holy moly, time is flying! How can I be 16 weeks already?! Sorry we missed week 15, I will admit not much has changed since week 14, which I posted last week while I was 15 weeks pregs. Confused much? Hahaha, just thought I'd inflict you with a tiny dose of the pregnant brain I am suffering from.
On with the bump update!

Don't mind the dog food bowls... lazy momma.

How far along: 16 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: It was 3lbs at my last check up, and for my personal sanity I don't own a scale. I'm eating healthy and not much more than when I wasn't with child, so I'm hoping to keep the weight gain in check!
Maternity clothes: Same as before, although I am loving leggings and tunics more than ever! I hate to say it, but I am so looking forward to fall because its dang hot out and I don't want to buy maternity shorts!
Stretch Marks: Nope! and hoping its nope the whole way through!
Sleep: getting better, I am figuring out the safest/most comfortable positions, and not forcing myself to sleep only on my sides.
Best moment this week: I felt the baby move, like FOR SURE yesterday!! I was holding my friend Ashley's sweet baby Anders on my chest while he slept and very distinctly I felt a movement go across my lower stomach! It felt like knuckles being dragged! So incredible! James happened to be standing right there and I was so happy to be able to share that moment with him, although he couldn't see or feel it.
Miss anything: I am really missing mountain biking. Our local ski area is in the process of building lift access downhill bike trails, and you all know how much we love Whistler, so I am wicked jealous I won't  be able to ride when they open this fall.
Movement: Yep, first little flutters are here!
Food cravings: Chicken strips. Need them like, yesterday I want some so bad! And figures, I work at the only restaurant in the world it seems that doesn't have them! Prob a blessing in disguise...
Anything making you queasy or sick?: Not too much, I get random nauseous spells but they pass pretty quickly. Heartburn is another story. 
Have you started to show yet?: Still pretty small, but round. If you know me, yes I'm showing, if not I just look kind of fat. : /
Gender: Unknown, we find out August 13th! I have a strong feeling its a girl, but we shall see!
Labor signs: Hell no!
Belly button in or out: Innie, and if it ever pops out I will be super impressed. I have the deepest belly button ever!
Wedding ring on or off: On! Always!
Mood: Cheerful and happy, but around 5:30pm, I am in need of a nap!
Looking forward to: Finding out the gender in a few short weeks! And our friends Kendall and Chuck's baby shower in a couple weeks as well! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments = good karma! Let's hear what you've got to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...