Pages

Thursday, August 15, 2013

19 Week Bumpdate

 Hey friends! So I am ashamed at how bad I am doing with weekly updates. To be honest though, not a lot changes from one week to the next, so I am okay with only updating every two or three. Lots of new and exciting things happening here though, we finally got an ultrasound, and the MiniWicki is doing amazing in there! I'll tell you what, the word 'Normal' never sounded so good.

Here I am rocking that bump!! Its finally looking like a pregnant belly and I am very pleased about that. Also, we did find out the sex at our ultrasound, but I'm going to make you all wait a tiny bit longer. We are having some photos taken next week for the big reveal!

Here is our sweet little babe. It was so surreal to see it swimming all around in there! Active little Mini, just like it's parents! 


How far along: 19 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: I'm up six lbs so far, which is on track for an average pregnancy! Feeling super pleased about that, considering White Cheddar Cheez-Its and ice cream are among my fave foods at the moment.
Maternity clothes: Still haven't bought any more. My gracious friend Ashley has loaned me quite a bit, and I am figuring out how to make my wardrobe work for my changing curves.
Stretch Marks: Still nope!
Sleep: Almost back to normal. Its so nice to be well rested again!
Best moment this week: Seeing our baby for the first time on ultrasound AND finding out the sex in the same visit! We are overjoyed, and now I am just really anxious to meet him/her!
Miss anything: Our local Brewfest is this weekend and I am jealous I will be missing that for the first time since I've lived in Bend. So yes, I miss beer. A lot.
Movement: We've got a little party animal in there!
Food cravings: Nothing too weird, I like food a lot though. Nom.
Anything making you queasy or sick?: Just gross smells. My gag reflex is high, if I'm gagging I'll probably lose it. Yuck.
Have you started to show yet?: The round belly is here!
Gender: Known but not shared!!!
Labor signs: Hell no!
Belly button in or out: Innie, and if it ever pops out I will be super impressed. I have the deepest belly button ever!
Wedding ring on or off: On! Always!
Mood: Cheerful and happy, I have been experiencing mood swings and MAJOR nesting. Cleaning is my new hobby.
Looking forward to: January!!!! I am also looking forward to our trip to Michigan next month, and just feeling our baby grow and taking good care of it and myself in the meantime!

So lets hear your guesses for the sex!! No spilling the beans if you already know!

1 comment:

  1. You are SO cute!! Love the top!! Can't wait for the big reveal :D

    ReplyDelete

Comments = good karma! Let's hear what you've got to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...