Pages

Monday, October 10, 2011

Thankful in Fall

Once again, the oh-so-wonderful Interweb has informed me that today is Canada's Thanksgiving. As you may have noticed from our frequent trips to Whistler, and our recent engagement on a white mountaintop in Canada, we are pretty big fans of our neighbors to the North.

Summit of Whistler

The wonderful weather phenomenon known as an Inversion
So here is an abbreviated list of things I am thankful for at the moment.

- Canada, and all the wonderful memories we have made there.
- Our hobby of mountain biking and all the amazing places it has taken us.


- James, the most incredible person I have ever met. He keeps a smile on my face and in my heart, and I love him more than anything else in this world.
- Sammy... oh Sammy. How could I not be thankful for you? My partner in crime, my best friend, and my furry son.

- My friends, you all make my world go round. I tend to surround myself with people who inspire me and make me happy, and you all exemplify that. Love you!!! 
-Of course, my family. My parents are amazing people who support me in my decisions, and love without judging. I am proud to be their daughter. And my little brother, Tom, and new sister Sophie. You two are amazing and I am so thankful to call you my siblings. You can always put a smile, or smirk, on my face. 
- My job. Many people can't say this about their place of employment, so I think it is worth mentioning. Not only do I love my job as it is described on paper, I love my co-workers, my bosses, the customers I get to encounter on a daily basis, and all the fun places I get to go while representing my company. GABF anyone?

There are many, MANY more things I am thankful for, but this list is pretty much a constant. Life is pretty damn good. And speaking of GABF, I was planning on doing a 'what I learned while on a bender in Denver' post, but that title pretty much explains it. The trip was wonderful and full of fun and beer drinking. Lots of beer drinking. We will leave it at that. 

Sammy and I are off today to do a little exploring in the woods, and a first DIY project for the wedding. It will also be used to kick off our fall decor around the crib! 

Stay tuned for fun and thankfulness!! What are you feeling thankful for this October day?


1 comment:

  1. Such wonderful things to be thankful for, you are very lucky. I too am thankful for my wonderful, supportive family and friends, and of course my pups.

    ReplyDelete

Comments = good karma! Let's hear what you've got to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...